There is no newsletter category found.
About the Enterprise
The history of the Minsk Department of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry started on December 23, 1952. Its basic activity was to control the quality, quantity and completeness of imported and locally made goods, raw materials and equipment.
In 2000, the Minsk Department of BelCCI was transformed into the "Minsk Department of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry" Unitary Enterprise for Rendering Services.
The Minsk Department of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry carries out its activities in the territory of Minsk and Minsk Region. More than 1100 enterprises of various forms of ownership, located in the Minsk Region, are full members of the Chamber, 25 percent of them are state-owned enterprises, and the remaining 75 percent are private entities.
Nowadays, the Minsk Department of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the leading entity well beyond the BelCCI system. By the volume and variety of rendered services, we are among the largest, when compared to the CCIs of the Russian Federation and other CIS member countries.
The sustainable outcomes of our work are in much promoted by the measures aimed at expanding the range of services, improving their quality, rising professional skills of the workers, and strengthening the logistics.
Today, the Minsk Department of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is rendering over 60 types of foreign economic services to exporters and importers of the Region, including consulting on is-sues of foreign trade activities; examination of goods, equipment and raw materials; certification of goods, works and services; selection of commercial proposals; making translations fr om 31 European and oriental languages; providing assistance in search of partners; marketing researches; holding exhibitions, and running others activities not only in the capital of the country, but also in towns and cities of the Minsk Region: Borisov, Molodechno, Slutsk, Soligorsk, Dzerzhinsk and Nesvizh, where we have our sub-sidiaries.
Aiming to strengthen and expand our cooperation with Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the CIS member countries and other foreign states, we have signed 196 Cooperation Agreements with Regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Germany, Italy, Ser-bia and Montenegro, Romania, Moldova and many other countries.
Under these Agreements, we are broadly exchanging business and commercial information, supporting business missions, organize business cooperation days and all sorts of presentations.
Since 1999, the Minsk Department of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has been a member of the Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Central Federal District of the Russian Federation, which is undoubtedly enabling us to expand economic cooperation between the en-terprises of the Minsk Region and managing subjects of the Central Russia, to restore the once broken business ties, to improve the informational support of foreign trade activities of Russian and Belarusian enterprises.
An active assistance to enterprises-exporters in entering the international markets and establishing mu-tually profitable cooperation with foreign partners - has always been and remains in the spotlight of our Enterprise.
Director General Fedarchuk, Aliaksandr Aliakseevich
2009 © Minsk Department of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Design by - Mehanik